May 2, 2012

Fine brands and damn good coffee at Claudia Amsterdam
When I first moved to Amsterdam I remember that Claudia & I had some pretty funny 'adult' conversations bout boys… the ‘who needs them anyway and 
better off without him’ kind…
I just broke up with my boyfriend, yeah boohoo ;) and she was one of the first people I met and who I run to every time I needed a uplifting talk 
whilst destructing my last paycheck… shopping is still cheaper than a psychologist ;)
Like me, Claudia Amsterdam is established on the award-winning street ‘de Haarlemmerdijk’. For the past 17 years she kind of ‘rules’ the street with 
fine labels, good coffee and sweet gossip.
With brands like By Malene Birger, Athe Vanessa Bruno,  B.Belt, Michael Stars, Paul & Joe sister, Ba&sh, Drykorn, Michael by Michael Kors and 
Faliero Sarti this shop is highly appreciated by (famous) fashionistas and celebs from The Netherlands and abroad.
Claudia Amsterdam
Haarlemmerdijk 142
Amsterdam, The Netherlands

No comments:

Post a Comment