Feb 8, 2011

A plea for COS
Got the sun on my mind today! Stunning weather in Amsterdam, it feels like Spring!
And I love Spring, I love Summer, my fav time of the year = flip flop time!
Searching for Spring along the web brought me to the new Spring/Summer COS collection.
COS (Collection of Style), the grown-up, slightly more stylish sister to H&M is a part of the Scandimania H&M Group and was launched in March 2007 in Regent Street, London. Today there are 35 COS stores in 8 countries; UK, Germany, Netherlands, Denmark, France, Spain, Belgium, Ireland and this Summer Sweden finally gets his ... hers.
Besides clothes, COS also provides you the finest accessories including shoes, belts and jewellery, and a range of ”likeables” such as CD’s, books and magazines.

Back to the lookbook, despide the socks ... I do like every piece. The clothes at COS are ready-to-wear pieces and they are a mix of fabric, quality finishes, well-accessorized clothing and prices that one can really afford.
COS brand is based on crisp white, soft putty grey, sharp black, graceful navy, warm khaki, bright red and bold electric blue.
If you have not yet tried it, you must! To all those fashionistas out there, I can tell you one thing: the COS store is the perfect one for you and the Spring/Summer collection of 2011 manages to top it all.  
Go go go :-)











1 comment:

  1. I love your blog soo clean lol

    http://lolitasfashionideas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete